- Out of Foreign Customs, March 13, 2008, 7:51 am, CANADA
- Into Foreign Customs, March 10, 2008, 6:45 am, CANADA
- Arrived Abroad, March 10, 2008, 6:45 am, CANADA
- International Dispatch, March 04, 2008, 7:08 am, NJI
- Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 01, 2008
So now I know the package is FINALLY released from customs but no idea on the exact whereabouts. This is certainly by far the longest time I had to wait for a shipment coming from the States. For God’s sakes, the origin of the shipment is just eight hours away from where I live! It would have been faster if I picked it up myself. And you know what the worst part of it all? The shipper told me that he upgraded the shipment to Priority Service and I should be getting it in two to three business days.
As you can tell, I have been complaining a lot about this shipment and I am at the point where I don’t care how long it takes anymore just as long as the package arrives with no absolutely no damage to what’s inside.
So the question now is: Will I get to enjoy the content of the package before the weekend or will I have to wait till next week?